Friday, July 3, 2015

Finding myself(1?)

Sure, let's go with that title.
Something I've thought about: Am I a blank slate? Am I just someone who isn't really sure what she is in terms of a person. Like everyone will identify as something. I don't know what exactly, but it's so hard to do that. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
It's not come up to talk to others about it because I never know how to phrase things when I need to talk to someone. That made sense, right? Anyway, I've been wondering if I need to find myself. If I need to stop for a while and find something I love doing more than anything else. If I should really be trying to fit myself into what I think is what I want to do. Or should I run off and do some other shit that may or may not make me realize that I do or don't want to go ahead with my life as is.
It's a difficult thing, and seeing that I am 20, it may be the time to decide yes or no. I mean, maybe in ten years I'll hate myself for not doing so....
Unfortunately, there is no way for me to do that.
Do what's expected and get a degree, get your masters, work until your dead.
That's not what I want but I can't seem to get myself to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment