Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First Breakup

After three years, I've been broken up with. It's something I've seen coming for about two weeks. My now ex came over and I cried a bit and he was very sensitive about it. Everything turned out fine. Three years ago when we decided to date, we told each other we'd stay friends if we broke up, and we are still good friends. After everything, we hung out for about an hour and just talked and laughed. It was great. I am so lucky to have found a nice guy that I spent three years with lots of memories, and not too many people can say they had a high school relationship that lasted three years, and if you have, congratulations! Whoever he ends up with, I hope they're happy. I'm glad that everything went so smoothly. Sure, I'll be sad, but it's a part of life. I'm glad we're going to stay friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment