Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sappy post

So this entire year sucked ass. At least that's what it felt like. I don't know why, but it just felt like everything surrounding me was either a bunch of different fights between a bunch of different people or something that made me so confused that I just couldn't...function, I guess? It was dumb and I'm half ready to be done with everything forever.

On the bright side, I did get to hang out with some people more. I got to watch ten beautiful ladies get initiated into Sigma Alpha Iota throughout the fall and spring semesters. Now I get to take on the responsibility of vice president membership for our chapter. I can't tell you how excited I am to get any new girls coming in ready for initiation with the rest of our sisterhood.

I also took a little this semester. I didn't exactly know who would end up coming out this semester, but after getting to know Bree better, I knew we'd be a perfect match. She's so sweet and she's really funny. She's a gifted singer and artist and I know she'll succeed in anything she puts her mind to.

On a sad note, my big is leaving me. In all honesty if it wasn't for her I probably would have dropped out of SAI before initiation. Last year was tough, and the stress of being an MIT was daunting. I am so lucky to have had her by my side. I am sad that she is leaving, and I'm sad that the other seniors are leaving. Beth was in my pledge class, and at first I honestly was frightened of her. She's loud and talks a lot more than me, but she is a wonderful person and I honestly do love her a lot. I didn't get to know Lindsey and Corrina as well as I wish I could have, but they've always been kind to me and I know they'll do great things.

SAI and GameCola are two of the things that keep me going. It's where a lot of my friends are or have come from in the past few years. I'll miss my sisters over the summer, and I miss reading and writing articles (even though I suck at writing every month and I'm sorry I am the worst) while the site is down. If I didn't have these things in my life, I honestly don't know where (nor do I want to think about) where I'd be.

No comments:

Post a Comment