Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I think I need help, but I don't know

I think I need help, but I don't know who from. From me? From my family and friends? I honestly don't know. I'm not doing well. I want everything to stop. I want to sleep. I don't exactly want to wake up sometimes, but usually I do. I just want a break. I have no plans for grad school. I don't even want to go to grad school. I have no passion for anything anymore. There's not much for me to do but drudge on and hope for the best. Maybe I just need this winter break to last for a while. Maybe I just need to clear my head. I'm afraid to ask my parents for help with figuring out what I want to do since they still think I want to do Speech Pathology. I don't, though. I don't know what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment